Since inception, Qualtra Pharma P Ltd has benefited from a superior leadership team - from our strong, active and independent board members to our experienced and globally- distributed senior management team.We have various teams looking in different aspects so as to help Qualtra evolve as a Serious Pharma player
Strategic Planning and Implementation Team
- Gain a deep appreciation for the components of strategic planning and implementation in order to achieve strategic results.
- Focus on leaders’ knowledge, skills, and behaviors in achieving results through understanding and applying key components: external environment, strategic intent, innovation, business model, processes, organization design, workforce talent, and culture.
Organizational Assessments Team
- Understand and apply tools such as interviews, focus groups, surveys, and assessments to identify and address key issues and opportunities for improving your organization’s team or department.
Change Management Team
- Collaborate with teams and organizations to design, develop, and deliver a change management and leadership plan to respond to external or internal changes impacting the team or organization.
Competency Development Team
- Partner with managers to identify required core competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors) for individuals to achieve business and organizational goals.
Team Development Club
- Partner with customer to design, develop, and sustain high-performing teams to achieve business and organizational results.
- Deploy appropriate assessment tools with a focus on purpose, structure, tasks, norms, and competencies that align with strategic direction of the organization.